Our Values Statement
Larbert Village aims to include all children and enable them to be the best they can. We want to help develop children who are kind, honest, happy, confident and who care about others. We want to work in partnership with parents, our local community and outside agencies. We want to develop a love of learning that will continue through life. We want to encourage pride in self, and pride in our school.
- We value caring – kindness, consideration for others, friendship and co-operation
- We value respect – for ourselves and others. We value good manners and good behaviour.
- We value self esteem – we want children to develop self confidence, resilience and perseverance.
- We aim to develop the whole child – physically, socially and emotionally
- We aim to provide high quality teaching with an emphasis on active learning.
- We aim to provide a curriculum that is broad and balanced – and that meets learners’ needs.
- We aim to teach children to know their strengths and also how to improve
- We aim to celebrate wider achievement – hobbies, interests, talents and sports
- We aim to teach children about their place in the world – their community, their country and global citizenship
LEARNING THROUGH VALUES, WITH PRIDE IN OUR SUCCESSES